CIPR post-doctoral fellow, Santiago Anria, has published a blog in “Aula”, American University’s Center for Latin American Studies blog, on the implications of the upcoming… read more
- Virginia Oliveros Publishes Article on Costa Rica in the American Journal of Political Science
- WOLA Publishes Summary of Conference "The Paradox of Violence in Venezuela: A Comparative Approach" on Blog
- Faculty Member David Smilde Speaks to The WorldPost on Significance of Venezuela's Recent Election
Nora Lustig, the Samuel Z. Stone Professor of Latin American Economics and Director of the Commitment to Equity Institute (CEQI) at Tulane University, discusses about… read more
- CEQ Working Paper No 26 (Spanish): El Impacto de los Impuestos y el Gasto Social en la Desigualdad y la Pobreza en El Salvador
- Regulators without Borders? Labor Inspectors in Latin America and Beyond
- CEQ Working Paper No 33: Can a Poverty-Reducing and Progressive Tax and Transfer System Hurt the Poor?